Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Workout clothing

             My favorite part about going shopping is athletic clothes. Their comfy and inspire me to get moving. So go to you favorite workout clothing store. Pick out you fav's. wait! You don't know wear to shop. I can help you with that.
  • Sports bras
  1. Nike
  2. Adidas 
  3. Under Armor (my fav) 
               So Nikes sports bras are my second favorite. They are good material, and usually last me awhile. Adidas, is my least favorite because they are fairly on the cheap to middle price range  but are cheap  material   And usually last me 3-4 months. Under Armor is where to buy. They let you breathe well holding you up firm and tight( if you have your right size) Under Armor is made out if the stretchy moveable material and are best for running.

Tops

Marshall's 
TJ Max
Nike 


          For Tops go cheap without getting cheap stuff. TJ MAx and Marshall's are the best for that. Their sports clothes section is great for tops at affordable prices. Nike is the same but more expensive but also better quality! So honestly it matters YOUR price range.



Bottoms

Under Armor 
Lululemon
Sports Athority 


           For bottoms go with tight fitting capris or short shorts. My two favorite brands are Under Armor and lululemon.  I put sports authority because they are most common if you don't have a lulu lemon or under armor store near you and don't want to buy online.


     Now you got the tools there's nothing stopping you! Go for a long run and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment